All solutions submitted must fulfill the following criteria to be considered:
- Completed proof-of-concept
- Technology Readiness Level 6 and beyond
- Scalable and commercially viable
- Looking to conduct a pilot/tested in Singapore
We are looking for game-changing solution that will dramatically reduce greenhouse gas emissions in our atmosphere. We are also seeking revolutionary carbon capture, utilization, and storage solutions to remove carbon emissions from the atmosphere at scale, or innovations that will revolutionize the hydrogen economy.
2.Food & Nutrition
We are looking for novel or alternative foods that can increase production drastically to meet global food demand while maintaining a low carbon footprint. Other sought-after solutions are new foods that provide healthier alternatives for consumers.
We are looking for breakthrough technologies or materials that will reinvent waste streams into valuable resources or replace/reduce packaging in sectors such as food and e-commerce. These solutions should significantly reduce the input of resources required in the production process of food and other materials and help achieve responsible consumption and production at scale.
The one winner of this Challenge will receive a cash prize of 40,000 USD granted by the Climate Solutions Prize.
Application Process & Timeline
- Applications open: March 1st - May 25th, 2022 •
- Applications reviewed: June - October 2022
- Pitch event for shortlisted applications: July 2022 •
- Winners announced: October 25th-27th, 2022
For more details, please read the full Call for Solutions