- New Energy:
- Renewable and 'green' energy generation
- Smart grid decentralization and management
- Energy storage and efficiency
- Clean automotive
- Sustainable logistics
- Green transportation
- Supply Chain
- Low-carbon buildings
- Smart Cities
- Carbon Economy
- Sustainable management of natural resources (water, land, air)
- Reusage & recycling
- New materials
Register to win an equity investment opportunity of $1 million USD by investment partners Capital Nature and Bridges Israel.
* The equity investment opportunity is subject to the completion of corporate approvals, successful due diligence, and the signing of the SAFE Agreement. The SAFE Agreement (simple agreement for future equity) agreement shall be a SAFE that includes a discount of 20%, information rights, board member right, preemptive rights, and MFN. The cap of such SAFE shall be determined together by the Partner Organization and the Winner.
Apply now to this challenge and automatically qualify for all our 2023 Startup Challenge tracks. One application, multiple opportunities. Applications close July 31st.
For more details, please read the full Call for Solutions.